Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'shop'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • LoyaltyScape Play
    • LoyaltyScape Updates
    • News & Announcements
    • Feedback
  • Community!
    • The Red Carpet!
    • Guides

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


About Me

Found 1 result

  1. Benefits of Donating You can donate by clicking the 'STORE' link on the top of the client or going here DONATION Donation Ranks $10 - $49 - Sapphire Member $50 - $99 - Emerald Member $100 - $249 - Ruby Member $250 - $499 - Diamond Member $500 - $1000 - Dragonstone Member 1000+ we are adding a 'SPONSOR' rank, that is currently in the works! as time goes on we will add more things Description's Sapphire Member Access to a new Donator Island! where you can skill, and PVM all in one spot ! ::Dzone Access to Donator shop 1 & 2 & 3 -Ability to use Healer NPC to restore stats Special attack -Removes the 250k fee from decanter -1/26 chance of saving caskets - chance of randomly receiving 3k coins while theiving - 4 extra pest control points and chance of receiving 2.5% more coins - 1/26 chance of saving runes for the magic spell just casted - 10% xp boost - 1/16 chance of saving crystal keys used on the chest - 3% drop boosts - 1/50 chance of getting extra boss points - 30 second venge timer Emerald Member Access to Brand New Donator Cave ! ::Dcave ITS COIN ONLY SHOP, SO YOU CAN BUY POTIONS AND FOOD AND EQUIPMENT TO BOSS IN THE CAVE! - Home fountain rejuvinate removes skull and venom - 1/40 Chance to receive extra Boss points on boss kill - 1/17 Chance of saving Crystal key upon use - 20% XP boost - 1/21 Chance to save runes when casting spells - 8 Extra Pest Control points and 5% more coins - Receive 5k extra coins when thieving stalls - 1/21 Chance of saving caskets - 6% Drop rate boost - 30% Chance to receive a random Barrows piece when looting Barrows - 1/80 Chance to receive a random Barrows set when looting Barrows - 15% chance of an extra PK Point - 4 Extra Trivia Points - Gain 2 times more Loyalty points This cave is constantly updating and being changed! Emerald Members have the opportunity to vote and change NPC'S montly if they'd like ! we want this cave to be the place to grind Ruby Member - Access to Donator shop 1 & 2 & 3 - Home fountain rejuvinate restores Special attack - Access to the two zones above and more ! - 1/30 Chance to receive extra Boss points on boss kill - 1/15 Chance of saving Crystal key upon use - 30% XP boost - 1/16 Chance to save runes when casting spells - 12 Extra Pest Control points and 7.5% more coins - Receive 7.5k extra coins when thieving stalls - 27.5 Second Vengeance timer - 1/15 Chance of saving caskets - 10% Drop rate boost - 40% Chance to receive a random Barrows piece when looting Barrows - 1/70 Chance to receive a random Barrows set when looting Barrows - Access to ::rubyzone for unique npcs that drop skilling supplies and give Slayer XP - 20% chance of an extra PK Point - 6 Extra Trivia Points - Gain 2.5 times more Loyalty points Diamond Member - Access to Donator shop 1 & 2 & 3 - Home fountain restores drained stats - Access to zones above and more zones currently in the works - ::bank COMMAND - CUSTOM ::title - custom yell colors - 1/20 Chance to receive extra Boss points on boss kill - 1/13 Chance of saving Crystal key upon use - 40% XP boost - 1/11 Chance to save runes when casting spells - 16 Extra Pest Control points and 10% more coins - Receive 10k extra coins when thieving stalls - 25 Second Vengeance timer - 1/11 Chance of saving caskets - 14% Drop rate boost - 45% Chance to receive a random Barrows piece when looting Barrows - 1/60 Chance to receive a random Barrows set when looting Barrows - 25% chance of an extra PK Point - 8 Extra Trivia Points - Gain 3 times more Loyalty points Dragonstone Member -Access to Donator shop 1 & 2 & 3 - Access to zones above and more zones currently in the works - ::bank COMMAND - CUSTOM ::title - Custom yell colors - 1/10 Chance to receive extra Boss points on boss kill - 1/10 Chance of saving Crystal key upon use - 50% XP boost - 1/6 Chance to save runes when casting spells - 20 Extra Pest Control points and 12.5% more coins - Receive 15k extra coins when thieving stalls - 22.5 Second Vengeance timer - 1/8 Chance of saving caskets - 18% Drop rate boost - 55% Chance to receive a random Barrows piece when looting Barrows - 1/50 Chance to receive a random Barrows set when looting Barrows - Items Kept on Death Prayer protects 2 extra items on death instead of 1 - 30% chance of an extra PK Point - 10 Extra Trivia Points - Gain 3.5 times more Loyalty points Onyx Member - Access to Donator shop 1 & 2 & 3 - Access to zones above and more zones currently in the works - ::bank COMMAND - CUSTOM ::title - Custom yell colors - 1/6 Chance to receive extra Boss points on boss kill - 1/7 Chance of saving Crystal key upon use - 60% XP boost - 1/4 Chance to save runes when casting spells - 24 Extra Pest Control points and 15% more coins - Receive 20k extra coins when thieving stalls - 20 Second Vengeance timer - 1/6 Chance of saving caskets - 23% Drop rate boost - 65% Chance to receive a random Barrows piece when looting Barrows - 1/40 Chance to receive a random Barrows set when looting Barrows - 35% chance of an extra PK Point - 12 Extra Trivia Points - Gain 4 times more Loyalty points Zenyte Member - Access to Donator shop 1 & 2 & 3 - Access to zones above and more zones currently in the works - ::bank COMMAND - CUSTOM ::title - Custom yell colors - 1/4 Chance to receive extra Boss points on boss kill - 1/4 Chance of saving Crystal key upon use - 70% XP boost - 1/3 Chance to save runes when casting spells - 28 Extra Pest Control points and 17.5% more coins - Receive 30k extra coins when thieving stalls - 17.5 Second Vengeance timer - 1/4 Chance of saving caskets - 29% Drop rate boost - 75% Chance to receive a random Barrows piece when looting Barrows - 1/30 Chance to receive a random Barrows set when looting Barrows - 40% chance of an extra PK Point - 14 Extra Trivia Points - Gain 4.5 times more Loyalty points Donation Store Within this store we have 10-20-50-100$ scrolls IF YOU BUY AN ITEM IN THIS STORE, WHILE YOU'RE IN GAME TYPE ::CLAIM TO RECIEVE THE ITEM INSTANTLY we also have a black phat and 50M cash now this store can constantly be changing, like I mentioned before we will be adding that last rank of sponsor, and adding more items to the zone! check back constantly for updates and if you have any questions please ask a staff member! --We are currently in the process of Buffing the Donator Member ranks, and coming out with constant updates, and special perks! so check back often ! thank you for your consideration! ----
×
×
  • Create New...